Re: [platform-releng-dev] Retrying M-build at 1:00 PM

Sorry, I forgot to push the critical change. :(

So, let's try 1 PM (Eastern) ... in the mean time, I can probably fix a few of the main "branding" aspects for "Neon.1".

Thanks for your patience.

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        06/29/2016 11:34 AM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Retrying M-build at 11:30
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

This mornings I-build finished OK and started the unit tests.

The M-build, though, failed due to some minor forgotten things (
Bug 497013), which I have repaired, and scheduled to try again at 11:30 AM (Eastern).

As committers or consumers see anomalies in the builds, don't forget to open 'releng' bugs.