[platform-releng-dev] A heads up about an "experiment" in tonight's 8 PM build (Jetty 9.3.9)

It is not much of an experiment, but a larger change than we would normally put in the night before our final build!

I have opened the following bug to explain the context.

Bug 495069- Try to move up to Jetty 9.3.9

Ideally all will be well but, in principle, if things do not go well we might change our minds and revert that level of Jetty and investigate other approaches.