[platform-releng-dev] No Mac tests for I20160522-2000

It appears the tests on Mac2 all ran, but Hudson itself ran out of memory as it tried to do it's final processing and "archiving".

I've opened the following bug to have it restarted.  Similar things happened on a Linux machine a few weeks ago, but this time I could find no artificial heap sizes being set, so assume Hudson has a memory leak, or something.

Bug 494311- Please reboot/restart Mac2 Hudson slave

Back to the top