[platform-releng-dev] Rebuild at 5:30 PM (Eastern) for new platform

We finally have the Sparc v9 bits in place and scheduled a rebuild for 5:30 PM (1730). It appears everything was "right the first time" except we forgot to update the org.eclipse.e4.rcpfeature so the Solaris sparcv9 products were being built without SWT. (bug 491517 comment 14)

Much thanks to Tom Watson who made the last minute changes there for us.

I'm sure there may be other errors on web page or something, but as least the new platform should run!

Back to the top