[platform-releng-dev] Build schedule updated

I have, finally, updated our build schedule so that it matches our endgame plan.

Please read carefully, and let me know if I have made errors or omissions.

Things to note:

 - Overall pattern is an I-build every night at 8 PM (except for "sign-off" days).
 - No more N-builds. (And, yes, I have changed the "build-individual-bundles repository to 4.6-I-builds).
 - Most important for your review, I have left the "RC candidate builds" at 8 PM Wednesday night. I have a vague memory we have sometimes moved those to 8 AM, but do not recall for sure, and could not think of many reasons to move it. Let me know if that should be changed and do the candidate builds early on Wednesdays.

 - We used to do our builds on Saturday earlier (3 PM) to avoid a weekly restart of Hudson. I have learned they no longer do that (bug 491937#4) so will do the Saturday builds at 8 PM for consistency.
 - I have moved the BETA_JAVA9 Patch Builds to 9 AM on Thursday, instead of 8 AM. This was to avoid having an 8 AM re-build or something be at the same time, which causes our build-tagging to fail. (bug 492667).

Please say if any questions or suggestions.

Back to the top