[platform-releng-dev] New Solstice theme committed; requires new bundle for org.eclipse.platform feature

I’ve committed a new theme based on the Eclipse Solstice theme to UA Welcome/Intro as part of bug 466370.  This change adds a new bundle called org.eclipse.ui.intro.solstice.  I’ve create a changeset on Gerrit to add this bundle to the org.eclipse.platform feature.

	https://git.eclipse.org/r/68265

I realize in hindsight that I should have posted here to coordinate the commits, so I’m sorry if this causes breakage (and sorry David, I tried to seek you out at EclipseCon, but you had already left).

There’s one outstanding item for the platform: to set the theme as the default for the Platform and SDK products.

Brian.

Back to the top