Re: [platform-releng-dev] Fwd: Integrate more projects into Platform UI?

On 03/08/2016 08:25 AM, Lars Vogel wrote:

Mickael, I agree that resources is similar to runtime. You may not know that eclipse.platform.runtime is part of platform.ui since a long time. Also resources contains the team component.

I forgot that eclipse.platform.runtime and eclipse.platform.ui were merged a while back. To be honest, at that time, if I were to vote (I didn't vote AFAIRemember), I would probably have voted -1 for the same reason as the ones mentioned for resources (different skill set and constraints).
As I don't want my vote to be a blocker, let's say I change my vote to 0.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top