Re: [platform-releng-dev] [platform-ui-dev] ModelReconcilerContributionTest failures in latest Mars and Neon builds

I’ll take a look now.

Brian.

On 29-Jan-2016, at 7:29 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Forwarded by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM on 29.01.2016 13:28 -----

From:        Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        29.01.2016 12:08
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] [platform-releng-dev] ModelReconcilerContributionTest failures in latest Mars and Neon builds

To be more concrete:

19 tests fail in XMLModelReconcilerContributionTest
7 tests fail in XMLModelReconcilerScenarioTest

and I can reproduce them locally with I20160128-2000.

The problem is caused in both streams by adopting the new EMF builds.

At the moment I don't have time to investigate whether this is a test or an EMF problem. I've filed https://bugs.eclipse.org/486804. If no one takes the bug in a few hours, then I suggest we revert the EMF upgrade and investigate the problem for Mars.2 RC3 and Neon M6.

Dani