[platform-releng-dev] Exact build schedule for RC2 rebuild, M5 rebuild, and a note about I20160127-2000

As previously announced, we will re-build for Mars.2 RC2. I had said that would be at 8 PM.

But, we will also need a rebuild for M5 to fix versioning problems, some pre-existing, some new ones introduced in I20160127-2000.

So I would like to tweak the "final build" schedule so the maintenance build starts at 6 PM Eastern.

Then the M5 rebuild starts at 8 PM Eastern. That gives some chance the builds (and unit tests) will finish on Friday afternoon.

(I am very open to suggestions, if that does not work for anyone).

Now, about I20160127-2000. I have "disconnected" it from the composite at 4.6-I-builds because I mistakenly incremented one of it's features (Help) too high, changing it's major version. So if anyone installed that, then future changes in I-builds might not be picked up. (Honestly, they might be, it depends on how you installed and what your "root features" are. But to play it safest, I thought best to "disconnect" it.)

As always, if questions or suggestions, please say.