[platform-releng-dev] Please see bug 486616 for bundles/features that (probably) need a service field increase

Sorry I've not reported on these before, but ?better late than never?

The "reporting tool" is not exactly bullet proof so feel free to document obvious errors.
Plus, our build system automatically increases some qualifiers even when there has been no change -- how to handle those is discussed in the bug.

Bug 486616- Mars.2 features and bundles that *might* need a service increase

Dani or others may say otherwise, but my own feeling about this is it might be worth doing a rebuild for RC2, to try and correct many/most of the cases for RC2 so we will have a clearer picture for RC3 (such as sometimes if you increment a bundle's version, that will increase some other feature's qualifier, depending on what is included.  In rare cases (usually when features are "nested" 2 or 3 deep) it sometimes takes a "touch" of the high level features to "pick up" a change in a low level bundle. (At least, I think we have seen that before, in the past, but always hard to tell -- it might only be when a bundle is included in more than one feature?).