Re: [platform-releng-dev] Purpose of generate.feature@inbuild.properties

On 01/12/2016 01:06 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
Mickael, FYI the future of PDE is discussed in Bug 485429
Yes, I'm aware of that, but let's just imagine that this discussion about PDE drives to no conclusion before 2020 then it still make sense to think about what to do with such properties. Also, even if PDE/Build comes to disappear soon, we can still consider that "someone is still building [Platform] using PDE Build" with an older version of PDE/Build.
IMO, both issue can be considered separately.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top