Re: [platform-releng-dev] N-Build N20151217-2000 failed with SWT Compile errors - but no mail sent

It seems like there was a network problem while SWT's hudson jobs (that build the native libaries) tried connecting to the SWT windows build machine.  Due to this the jobs failed and qualifiers were not created for the N-build.
I ran the SWT-hudson jobs again, they passed now and new qualifiers have been generated for the N-build.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam