[platform-releng-dev] Sign-off bug for M4

Even though the build is still running I created a sign-off. Bug 484066- Declare Neon M4

Note: the build is progressing very slowly. Not sure why -- except it is "not us" and the build machine does not seem to have a hiavy load , ( took 2.5 hours to "check out he code" .... by that time, my local test build  test was complete (running from "home" my local test build finished by that time).

We'll see

Back to the top