[platform-releng-dev] Where is I20151206-2000?

I am not sure what's going on ... but, the build did run, and is available on 'build' machine:

http://build.eclipse.org/eclipse/builds/4I/siteDir/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20151206-2000/

For some reason it was not "promoted" to downloads and it is that promotion that triggers the unit tests. And, there were no "errors" in log ... it is as if promotion "cronjob" is not running. And, I could not look in detail, since I have no SSH shell terminal access tonight. I have sent an email to "webmasters", but given the time of day, suspect it will be "morning" before the issues are resolved.

Back to the top