[platform-releng-dev] An "extra" I-build schedule this week: Thursday 8 AM (Eastern)

Due to the number of problems we have had this week (some ours, some other's) we will run an extra I-build this week at 8 AM today (Thursday).

It's primary purpose is to do a build with an updated JDT compiler ... just in case new issues pop-up, we will have an early chance of stabilizing that part of our milestone deliverable -- and of all things to be stable ... :)

If that timing is bad for anyone, let me know.