Re: [platform-releng-dev] Congestion on Platform's HIPP

It's probably time to revert

Bug 481421: Enable parallel execution for Gerrit builds in platform.ui

The Gerrit build problems started at about the time when parallel execution was enabled.

> In one case I even see two parallel jobs on behalf of
> the same bug, which looks wasteful to me ...

Lars, please investigate.

Markus

From:        Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        2015-12-01 12:20
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Congestion on Platform's HIPP
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure if this is the correct list, but ...

The Platform HIPP is heavily congested due to a bunch
of gerrit builds for Platform UI, some of which have
been started more than 7h ago, and don't seem to get
past some downloading. Another one is stuck in
"Recording test results"

As a result there's a long list of pending jobs.

In one case I even see two parallel jobs on behalf of
the same bug, which looks wasteful to me ...

Additionally, bugzilla is very slow for me, so maybe
s.t. in the infra structure is just overloaded?

thanks,
Stephan