Re: [platform-releng-dev] Plan to change Platform HIPP instance to Hudson 3.3.2 ....Wednesday 11 AM (Eastern)

Hi David,

I know that several people plan to demonstrate the Eclipse
contribution process during EclipseCon Europe this week. Would be a
bad live demo if this change breaks the Gerrit build validation. Could
we postphone this change to late Thursday, or Friday or next week?

Best regards, Lars