[platform-releng-dev] Plan to change Platform HIPP instance to Hudson 3.3.2 ....Wednesday 11 AM (Eastern)

Sorry if this is short notice, but I'd like to upgrade the Platform HIPP instance.
Bug 480805- Update Eclipse Platform Hudson to 3.3.2
If anyone knows of any problems this will cause please comment in bug.
Or, if you would simply prefer I wait longer while you investigate, please comment.
Otherwise I'll plan on doing around 11 AM Wednesday. The web masters assure me they can "recover"
easily, if it does not work at all ... I have been using locally, and all seems ok.
But, I do not use "sonar" and some other "plugins" that are on the Eclipse.org instance.

Normally I don't care much about the HIPP instance, but it is getting _way_ out of date,
Plus, I have a selfish reason ... I am curious if it will make a difference on bug 479894 comment 6.

While I am messing with it, I also want to change some defaults. See
Bug 480803- use defaults for maven of "private repo" and "private tmp" directories
This seems like a standard "best practice" that should be followed by everyone using Hudson.
Again, if anyone objects, please comment in bug.

Spread the word if you think some Platform committers do not follow this list ... or, you might tell them to
follow this list. :)

I think the upgrade should take about an hour or so, but if a 'revert' is needed, then that might be several more
hours. I will comment in Bug 480805on status and outlook if there are complications.