[platform-releng-dev] In case you missed it .... tomorrow, Oct 1, will be the day to update parent pom version for maintenance

As discussed in status meeting, tomorrow, Oct 1, we will update our parent pom version in R4_5_maintenance branch to 4.5.2. Therefore, the 24 other pom's that "point" to it, will also need to update the version they point to. This will allow us to make sure all "new version" issues are resolved before next Wednesday's M-build.

We will track in

Bug 478688- Update parent pom to 4.5.2

As another reminder, we should all also tag the exact revisions of what was in our 4.5.1 release:
Bug 478237- Tag Mars.1 (4.5.1) release
It is less important that this be "well coordinated", but just as well get this done on Thursday, Friday, or Monday as well.