[platform-releng-dev] Updated Build Schedule

I have belatedly updated the build schedule to reflect our Neon M2 stabilization week ... next week!

https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

I've put Thursday as the usual "sign-off" day, PLUS, assumed that Tuesday will be the "all day, all teams" test day. Verify well.

= = =

Plus, I've adjusted "M-builds" to show that Mars.2 weekly maintenance builds will start-up again on 9/30, after the formal release of Mars.1, scheduled for 9/25.