From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        09/03/2015 01:55 AM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] SIgn-off bug for Mars.1 RC3
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I went ahead and created the "sign-off" bug for RC3.

Bug 476495- Declare Mars.1 RC3

But, as explained in the bug, the final build is not complete yet, and to be honest, I am a little worried about it. It may be maxing out memory (and swap) and not making much progress?

I think the build from 12 noon, though, will be suitable for most testing, since ECF should be only change in the final build.