Re: [platform-releng-dev] rebuild at 7 PM (Eastern) will be M20150902-1900

I was distracted a bit, and didn't get changes in till now, so schedule rebuild for 7 PM Eastern.
Thanks,

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        09/02/2015 05:39 PM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.5.1 M-Build: M20150902-1200 -- requesting rebuild
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for not being more timely, but I would like to re-spin our RC3 candidate to pick up a new ECF build (Bug 448916).

I contains only one change, but sounds like an important fix -- it is a fix for "highly virtual" environments, such as cloud environments. (
Bug 444377)

The fix will actually be in the "RC2" Simultaneous repository (I think), but by the time we release, we should be sure to "match". Thus, I'd like to get up-do-date now, in time for RC3.

I'll tentatively schedule this for 6 PM (Eastern) but let me know if anyone else is planning a rebuild request.

Thanks,