[platform-releng-dev] Will re-run unit tests on Mac machine, for latest I-build (M1 candidate)

The unit tests for the Mac had some unusual failures and hangs, that we think are "machine related".

That Mac slave has had some updates applied, and has been restarted (thanks Markus, and Mikael).

Therefore, I will re-run the Mac tests for I20150805-2000 to see it that restart by itself fixes things.

This will *replace* the unit tests that are visible now, so if anyone "needs a copy" I suggest you save them away temporarily.