[platform-releng-dev] M-build re-spin is planned for this afternoon, 2 PM Eastern

There is an M-build currently running for our eventual Mars RC1 contribution, but as mentioned in status meeting, EMF has a fix that effects that EMF pre-req (See bug 441990#48), and I'd prefer to get in an M-build this week, instead of waiting to the last minute next week. Hence, I will re-spin the M-build this afternoon, currently planned for 2 PM Eastern.

I will let the current build finish, but I will kill the unit tests from it, otherwise it would take "forever" to get the final unit tests from 2 PM build.

Apologies for the delay.

This does also effect our Neon M1 build too, but since that final one is planned for 8 PM, it will not be a re-spin ... just a last minute change of pre-reqs.

And ... while I'm changing pre-reqs ... we also want to change the Jetty pre-req. (Seebug 474322) This is less important, since just an attempt to "stay current", but if the Jetty team has an p2 site for it (they did not, when first announced) I will look at updating it too.