From:        "David M Williams" <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2015-07-31 04:07
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] Build is being executed for 2 mo 11        days        on        master
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

According to it's config, Paul Webster or anyone on the Platform UI team should be able to kill it.
Since that's not working, you need to restart that server. [Which I have restarted ... nothing else was runnig.]
Ideally that job would be disabled, before restarting, but I didn't have authority to do that.
There is some chance it will "run ok" next time (console showed a sort of "nonsense" state, implying simply a Hudson glitch).
But, if does not run ok, Platform UI Team should disable it, until they can fix it -- Well, probably should be disabled in any case, since UI Team didn't notice, for so long, must not be providing much. (Though, I'm not positive that "time" was  accurate... surely someone would have noticed?)

Thanks,