[platform-releng-dev] Mac UI tests are not running. opened bug 469283

Thanks to the comment at the status meeting, I checked, and not good news for the Mac Tests. There does appear to be something wrong with the state of the machine.

I have opened  following bug to have webmasters take a look and restart it if needed.
Bug 469283 - mactest2 is failing to run UI tests

I will re-run the test from last night's build, assuming it gets fixed by 2 PM or so.

Again, thanks for pointing that out. (Guess we need a "test for if the tests ran" ... to capture my attention :)

Back to the top