[platform-releng-dev] Need to update readme file (aka release notes) for 4.5 Mars release

As mentioned in status meeting, I have opened a bug, and made some "global" changes for the 4.5 readme file.

Bug 468491 - Need to update web readme.html/php for 4.5 (Mars)

I would like for all project leads to review for what needs to be changed, omitted, or added.
And, once you do review, please leave a note in the bug that you have done so, even if you do not have
any changes to make ... just so I know when we are done.

I also ask that people update the *web* version, since I think (nearly?) everyone has commit right's to that,
and I will copy over to product version occasionally -- AND need to copy the final version into place by the time
we build RC4. (next Wednesday).

So, let's say the deadline is next Tuesday, noon. That will give me time to sanity check, and hunt down anyone
who hasn't reviewed or made changes.