Re: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse aggregator Hudson build job

On 05/26/2015 06:20 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
a long time ago I setup a Hudson job to "validate" the aggregator build. Releng is not using this and it is failing almost every day.
Anyone how what to do to make this job more stable? I-Builds seems to be relatively stable, which the Hudson jobs continues to fail almost every day.
The log clearly states an OutOfMemory. I configured the MAVEN_OPTS in the Maven step to use "-Xms128m -Xmx2048m" and retried the job.
Let's where is goes, results in... 11 hours or so.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top