[platform-releng-dev] RC2 re-build at 11 AM (Eastern)

Sounds like all the announced bugs/fixes are in ... plus, I suspect Bug 467447 (which, I think best...it was reviewed) ... and I have schedule re-build for 11 AM (Eastern). ETA approximately 2 PM for build, 7 to midnight for tests.

Thanks all,

From:        Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/21/2015 10:50 AM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Fw: JDT Debug also need a rebuild
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The fix is in, and we're ready for the rebuild.

Dani

----- Forwarded by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM on 21.05.2015 16:42 -----

From:
Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM
To:
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
21.05.2015 14:50
Subject:
JDT Debug also need a rebuild

JDT Debug is currently looking into the following regression that got introduced during RC2:

Bug 467845: Long sequence of "Unable to install breakpoint" dialogs

We will notify this list when the fix is ready.

Dani