[platform-releng-dev] Heads up ... some features will need to be "touched" for new Orbit version

See Bug 467268 - Update to Orbit RC1 URL

Our Orbit RC1 repo is not quite ready yet ... but, I have looked at the "near RC1 repo" and there are two third party bundles changing qualifiers, that will (most likely) require some features to be "touched".

I think I can touch all the features, except for one.

The two bundles are:

org.objenesis_1.0.0.v201505121915.jar
org.apache.ant_1.9.4.v201504302020.jar

I can 'touch' the platform and tests features that will be needed, but a PDE feature:

org.eclipse.pde.build.feature

appears to "include" ant, so it will need to be touched also (in order to increment its qualifier) ... not sure if it needs a service increase too, for this reason?

Just wanted to list all this out, now, and notify everyone before they left work ... and, in case there are cases I missed.

BTW, you can go ahead and 'touch' the feature now, so even if Orbit change is not made for a few hours, it should all come together by 8 PM.