From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        04/09/2015 03:19 AM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.5.0 I-Build: I20150408-1100 - Linux        Tests?
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure what happened to the Linux unit tests for this build, and at the moment it seems Hudson needs to be restarted? (Bug 464232 )

I'll look at closer later on Thursday once access comes back, and either re-run the tests (if they never ran) or re-run the "summary scripts" if the tests ran, but were simply not gathered.

Just letting everyone know.