[platform-releng-dev] Testing the new Windows7 build machine with tonight's Eclipse build, for SWT & Launcher components.

Hi All,
We will be testing the new Windows7 build machine with tonight's Eclipse build.
For this we have recompiled the native code in SWT & Launcher components on this Win7 machine, these recompiled binaries are pushed to master repo & same will get consumed by the Eclipse Nightly.

[Resending this email, my last email seems to get lost]

Thanks,
Niraj Modi

Back to the top