Re: [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild scheduled for 2:30 PM (Eastern)

Mac binaries which include Pascal's fix for the crash have been rebuilt and committed to git, so we're ready for rebuild if everyone else is...

Thanks,
Arun

Inactive hide details for David M Williams ---19-03-2015 23:38:10---Thanks to the magic of remote connections :) looks like we David M Williams ---19-03-2015 23:38:10---Thanks to the magic of remote connections :) looks like we can get the  "binary" rebuilt today, so w

From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19-03-15 23:38
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild scheduled for 2:30 PM (Eastern)
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to the magic of remote connections :) looks like we can get the "binary" rebuilt today, so will delay till 2:30 (or 3:00) today, and that will avoid us having to build again on Friday.

Now, that makes "testing" the signing service a little risker, but I would still like to do. But if that fails, I'll again disable, and rebuild right away. (I'm fairly confident, since webmasters have been testing "the web service" with one of our apps, just not "going through maven" to test it. [And, feel like having is signed, is important, if possible, since us, or adopters, will likely find problems with it signed, that they would not see if not signed?].

Thanks,