Re: [platform-releng-dev] [platform-ui-dev] [WARNING] Rule 0: org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.RequireMavenVersion failed with message: Detected Maven Version: 3.0.5 is not in the allowed range 3.1.1.

Thanks David, I adjusted the platform.ui Gerrit Build job at Huddon trigger to use "Latest Maven" (installed on the Server I assume) and now it works again.