[platform-releng-dev] I am re-running the Linux tests from last I build last week.

That's this one
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20150305-1200/testResults.php

For Linux only. The reason is explained in
Bug 461748 - turn on full "signed content" checking, for I-build unit tests

I want to be sure the "method" works before tomorrow's I-build. (That is, does not "break the tests", in some unusual or silly way).

The existing Linux test had 3 failures in "pde build" .. I'm assuming the same as the 3 on Windows? (Bug 461467)

Just keeping you informed ...

Back to the top