[platform-releng-dev] Status of infrastructure ... Windows, and Performance machine

In case anyone is wondering why there's no "Windows tests" recently, it is because the Eclipse Foundations windows7test machine is offline, and for some reason, was not put back on line today?

Bug 455159 - windows7test is offline (again)

Thought I'd also mention an issue with the "performance machine" where it appears to be mis-configured. I doubt this effects the data, per se. But, I think it causes Hudson to get confused about which config file to use ... or, similar.

Bug 455161 - Error in perftest Hudson home config?

Just wanted to keep everyone informed.

Back to the top