[platform-releng-dev] Plan to replace Milestone performance results with a fresh analysis run

Unless there are objections.

The "fresh analysis run" also includes the "long running" tests (which were not done, at the time of promotion on Friday) plus, I "experimented" some with doing the "analysis" slightly differently ... documented in bug 455070.

Bug 455070 - Understand, document, (and re-architect?) use of .dat files in analysis

If no objections, what I'd like to do is rename current "performance" directory to "performanceOne" and then check that, to make sure all the links still work (that is, that all are correctly relative).

And THEN move the new "performance" directory into place.

This means there will be about 20/30 minutes of having a "broken link" on milestone download page.

The "new run" can be seen in the "I-build" which was used to promote the S-build.
So, you can see a "preview" at
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20141210-2000/performance/performance.php
and compare that to
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.5M4-201412102000/performance/performance.php

I plan to do this around 1 PM (Eastern), unless there are (quick) objections.