Re: [platform-releng-dev] Status of our builds ... N-build at 8 PM Eastern

I think things seem better right now, so I'm going to schedule an N-build for 8 PM Eastern tonight. (And, remember, starting one this late probably means the Windows tests won't complete before Hudson is restarted, in Sunday AM ... but ... we can start them again "manually" if we need them.

Thanks,

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        12/06/2014 04:25 PM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Status of our builds ...
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

After that lengthy M-re-build yesterday, some of you might have noticed there was no N-build.

Sorry to report that as of slightly after 3 today (when the next N-build was scheduled to start, the 8 PM N-build from last night had still not finished. And, we currently have no protection to "not build" if another build is running. So, that's no good.

I cancelled both N-builds, and will try to get webmasters attention on
Bug 454332 before scheduling another.

Just wanted to keep everyone informed.