[platform-releng-dev] Status of our builds ...

After that lengthy M-re-build yesterday, some of you might have noticed there was no N-build.

Sorry to report that as of slightly after 3 today (when the next N-build was scheduled to start, the 8 PM N-build from last night had still not finished. And, we currently have no protection to "not build" if another build is running. So, that's no good.

I cancelled both N-builds, and will try to get webmasters attention on Bug 454332 before scheduling another.

Just wanted to keep everyone informed.