Re: [platform-releng-dev] M-builds to start Wednesday, 10/15, 9 AM - today only

Normally, our time for M-builds will be 8 AM (Eastern), but due to late notice, a committer asked I start this one at 9 AM so they could get in a proposed fix. (for bug 445122)

Thanks,

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        10/14/2014 01:20 PM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] M-builds to start Wednesday, 10/15,        8 AM Eastern.
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'd like to start up the weekly M-builds again, starting tomorrow, 10/15, at the same time we used to schedule them: 8 AM.

I hope most people will not be distracted by these, but there are some "build infrastructure" I need to back port, as well as update the exact version of Jetty Server (
444392 )
so wanted to "get a clean M-build" before starting that kind of work.

I'll also be removing today the few M-builds remaining from the last maintenance cycle from downloads server today.

Let me know if anyone has any objections or other suggestions.