[platform-releng-dev] M-builds to start Wednesday, 10/15, 8 AM Eastern.

I'd like to start up the weekly M-builds again, starting tomorrow, 10/15, at the same time we used to schedule them: 8 AM.

I hope most people will not be distracted by these, but there are some "build infrastructure" I need to back port, as well as update the exact version of Jetty Server (444392 )
so wanted to "get a clean M-build" before starting that kind of work.

I'll also be removing today the few M-builds remaining from the last maintenance cycle from downloads server today.

Let me know if anyone has any objections or other suggestions.