[platform-releng-dev] N20141007-0215 Mac tests are running and I-build re-scheduled for 3 PM (Eastern)

With help from our kindly webmasters, I believe "the Mac" should now run our tests fine. (I restarted the Nightly that failed ... after having Ant installed, and changing our script a little ... and it did start-up and start running the tests.

And, the webmasters think it was a simple problem with the "signing service" so it should be running now, and I will re-try the I-build, re-starting it at 3:00 PM. Sorry for the short notice. (If anyone is/was "in the middle" of something for the I-build, let me know, and I can cancel current one, and reschedule at a time you specify.)

Thanks all,

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        10/07/2014 09:22 AM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.5.0 N-Build: N20141007-0215
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Are the tests sill running?

They were when you wrote this. Linux is now finished and published. Windows is finished and I assume will be published soon.

The Mac Tests, however, failed before they even started,

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Eclipse%20and%20Equinox/job/ep45N-unit-mac64/103/console

I believe this is a result of the recent changes required to update the OS to get the correct signing tools/procedure and will likely take a day or two to get it "set up" as we need, and/or change our assumptions in test scripts to point to the correct locations for Ant, JDK, etc.

Ah, yes, Windows is now published too. There will be no "mac results". [I need to run to get my car fixed, so will be off-line for a bit,  ... but will start to attend to the Mac set-up this afternoon].

And don't recall if I mentioned it on this list, but I would expect our I-build to fail this morning ... given my "test build" yesterday afternoon.
Details in

Bug 445050 - Need to update "Mac signing service"

But ... we'll see soon!

Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.5.0 N-Build: N20141007-0215
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Are the tests sill running?

Dani

[platform-releng-dev] 4.5.0 N-Build: N20141007-0215
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eclipse downloads:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/N20141007-0215/

   Build logs and/or test results (eventually):

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/N20141007-0215/testResults.php

Software site repository:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5-N-builds

Specific (simple) site repository: