[platform-releng-dev] semi-coordinated tagging of repositories for Luna SR1

For anyone (especially project leads) not in status call today, please see

Bug 443758 - Tag Luna SR1 (4.1.1) release

Assuming we release Friday morning as planned ... and pretty unlikely we would not ... set aside some time between Friday noon and Tuesday noon to tag our SR1 release.  (Or, comment in the bug, if that is bad timing due to holidays or something I may not know about.)

There is no technical reason is has to be "coordinated" or done by exactly that time ... but it is convenient for us and community to have a "common tag" for anyone wanting to do compares, or reproduce the SR1 build to have a common tag in place, so I didn't want to put it off too long.

And, beginning next week (assuming we release on Friday morning yada yada yada ... ) feel free to release to the R4_4_maintenance branch again (following usual rules for maintenance ...

BUT I plan to wait a few weeks before re-starting the M-builds, just to reduce a little stress UNLESS someone requests otherwise. Then I'd be happy to restart them at any time.