[platform-releng-dev] Reminder that next week is M2 Stabilization week ... AND ... breaking the N-build tonight?

Mars M2 +0 is due 9/19, which means we begin "stabilization week" this Sunday, 9/14, 8 PM I-build.

https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Which means this is last week for "big changes" ... I'm proposing ... one of those be to remove
the  32 bit version of macosx natives.  (Bug 441691 - Remove Mac OS X 32-bit build).

Do do this, there are changes needed from platform UI (Bug 443506 - remove macosx 32bit fragment from rcp feature)
SWT (Bug 443511 - remove mac 32 bit fragments from build), and
Equinox (Bug 443527 - remove mac32 bit launcher from build)

As well as several in "aggregator" and parent pom.

My own feeling is we should "push ahead" on this change, so we get "platforms changes" done as soon as possible, but am open to deferring to M3, if the three teams can not respond "tonight" or early tomorrow.

BTW, as things are, since I've already made changes in aggregator and parent pom, our N-build will likely break tonight ... as well as I-build, unless those three teams can make the changes SOON.

Feel free to comment in Bug 441691 if I should revert my changes ... or if others believe they can get the changes done soon enough we could still produce a good I-build, even if it takes a few tries?

Apologies for the lateness ... but, saw some user confusion over 32/64 bit distributions for the Mac (and that was on Luna!) and reminded me we should pay attention to this as soon as possible.