[platform-releng-dev] Heads up on test failures ...

I don't know if anyone noticed, but last night we did not get any "Windows Tests" (with 0820 N-build) due to Hudson "going down". (bug 442229).

Rather than re-run them today, I have been focusing on getting the refactored "production test scripts" in place. And judging from the Windows results I got, apparently there are some path problems, or properties I'm not setting, or something. See Windows results at

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/N20140820-2000/testResults.php

So if the problem is obvious to anyone (such as on "what's required") let me know. Otherwise I'll continue looking for clues, and we'll see how a "top to bottom" run turns out.

Plus, second heads up, I can't get the Mac tests to run at all, at the moment ... (bug 442322) ... not sure if I can work around that one on my own, or not, or if I need to wait for webmasters to upgrade Ant. (the right way).

I haven't tried the Linux tests on eclipse.org, but that's where I tested the refactoring (on my Linux machines) so for now, will hope they are more "normal".

Just wanted you to know what I know ...