From:        e4Builder@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:        platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        07/30/2014 10:33 AM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] 4.4.1 M-Build: M20140730-0800
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eclipse downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M20140730-0800/

   Build logs and/or test results (eventually):

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M20140730-0800/testResults.php

   Check unanticipated comparator messages:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M20140730-0800/buildlogs/comparatorlogs/buildtimeComparatorUnanticipated.log.txt

Software site repository:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4-M-builds

Specific (simple) site repository: