Re: [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild will be approximately noon (Eastern) today

Hi David,

  JDT is ready for respin. The fixes for the following bugs have been
committed:

   Bug 434442 : ClassFormatError when using Enums in Java 8 Default
   interface methods
   Bug 431716 : [1.8][compiler] NPE when creating LambdaMethod element for
   lambda expressions with errors
   Bug 434600 : Incorrect null analysis error reporting on type parameters

Thanks,
Manoj.