Re: [platform-releng-dev] Heads up for an additional RC2 build request

I would like to include the below SWT bug for the respin

BugĀ 431890 - [GTK3] Can only press debug buttons twice before having to
move the mouse

The code changes proposed are very minor but it solves a major problem
while using the Java debugger on Linux (with GTK+ 3).
The patch is not committed yet but it should be done soon...

Thanks,
Arun

             Jayaprakash
             Arthanareeswaran/
             India/IBM@IBMIN                                            To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Heads up for
                                       an additional RC2 build request
             22-05-14 10:16

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                 list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

JDT Core team have couple of bugs that we would like to be addressed. In
fact, the bugs already have patches but pending additional reviews but
haven't yet made it to the repo.

This is just a heads up that we will be requesting for another I build.

Thanks,
platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx