Re: [platform-releng-dev] Some cleanup and rampdown reminders ...

Apologies, forgot to save the 4.4 report ... resulting in bad link it previous note. This one should work:

.... as well as  triage remaining 4.4 bugs.

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/02/2014 02:05 PM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Some cleanup and rampdown reminders ...
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Now that M7 is out the door, I wanted to send some reminders:

A. Some
M7 bugs still need to be re-targeted, as well as  triage remaining 4.4 bugs.

B. We are following the
freeze plan now which starts off with a 2 day test pass, using M7!

C. We will be having once-per-day I-builds from here on, and no more "nightlies". (
build schedule calendar should be accurate).

D. I'll remove some of the oldest I-builds today, and remaining I-builds (up to M7) on Monday.

E. Pause every now and then and take a deep breath (well ... at least that's a reminder for myself :)

Thanks everyone!