[platform-releng-dev] Sign-off bug created early ...

Bug 433882 - Declare Luna M7

As promised at status meeting, I've created the "sign-off" bug early, so those on holiday tomorrow can state what time they expect to be able to complete on Friday (or, in the case of can not being able to do on Thursday or Friday, what other plans you have made for "backup"?

I'll update the bug late tonight with the usual links, but would expect it to point to the planned 8 PM build (Eastern), I20140430-2000.

Thanks all,

Back to the top